Toronto Real Estate with Mulholland | Ross
After a full week of work, having to leave your home on a Saturday or Sunday for a few hours in the afternoon can feel like an invasion of your space and serenity. However, allowing the Mulholland Ross Team to host an Aggressively Advertised Open House can often be a key factor in getting your home noticed by potential buyers and getting it sold for the highest price.
Some Realtors will tell you it is a waste of time or that it only attracts nosey neighbours. Some may be influenced by their own desire to take a weekend off work. We at the Mulholland Ross Team have a different opinion.
Here are our Top 10 Reasons We Do Open Houses
- Attract buyers whose only opportunity to see a home during daylight hours is on a weekend
- Make it easier for agents to get their Buyers into Our Listings
- Get direct feedback from buyers as they view your home
- Get direct feedback from buyers about other homes they have seen in the area (your competition)
- Answer questions and dispell myths about community, neighbours, school, transportation etc.
- Encourage neighbours to tell their friends about a home for sale on their street
- Condense what might have been a full day of showings into two hours
- Create more advertising opportunities through Open House websites and Newspaper Ads and Marketing Pieces
- We are the best people to sell your home – allow us an opportunity to fill your home with buyers
- They Do help sell homes! (Agents who tell you otherwise are either not doing them or not doing them effectively!)
Our Sellers who choose not to have Open Houses still reap the advantages of having a Team that is always out there meeting and talking to New Buyers in the Neighbourhood! Curious about how this can help you in the sale of your home? Just give us a ring or send us a note.